Material: 100% bamboo
Lining: 100% bamboo
Finish: Stitches are hidden and they do not irritate skin.
Size: Universal but looks better on medium and larger heads
Narcissus bamboo scarf is a beautiful and comfortable scarf that offers a lot of room for sensitive skin. It is perfect for summer and winter time, and is easy to adjust with two sashes attached to the back. Its soft, bamboo fabric feels just great and is ideal for women with sensitive scalps from cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia, or other medical hair loss conditions.
How to tie this scarf:
- Place the hat on your head, ensuring both ties are at the base.
- Secure the hat tightly with a knot.
- Bring the left tie around the side of the head, across the front, and to the back, laying it flat as you go.
- Repeat with the right tie.
- Secure the ties at the back of the head with a knot or bow. Alternatively, you can secure the ties at the side of the head.
Bamboo fabric, with its natural antibacterial qualities, is ideal for those with cancer or undergoing chemotherapy. It’s highly absorbent, drawing moisture away from the skin. The fabric insulates well, keeping the wearer warm in winter and cool in summer. Its softness makes it comfortable for those with sensitive scalps due to cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia, or other conditions. It’s so light and soothing, it feels “forgettable” to wear.